Enrolling/Transferring a New student

Enrolling New Students or Transferring Students

If you are enrolling a new student at Hazel Harvey we will need to see you in person to get 2 proofs of residency, original birth certificate, shot records, social security card and any custody papers if necessary. If you are transferring a student, you will need to complete a release of records form for us to obtain school records from the previous school. You will also need to go to Final Forms and complete all forms online. Once Final forms are all completed and signed, we will receive a notification that your enrollment is complete. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at 330-658-2522.  Thank you.